Commercial Construction and Design
- Commercial-type size and styling
- Heavy-duty drawer handle and perimeter trim
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knob with bezel
Professional Warming Features
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Largest drawer available
- 20 1/2" wide by 6" high by 22 3/4" deep (1.6 cu. ft.)
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
- Versatile moisture-selector control regulates the amount of moisture released from the drawer
- Adjustments can be made without opening the drawer and affecting the interior temperature and humidity - open vent to keep foods crisp; close vent to keep foods moist
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be used for only half coverage by removing one section
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity
- Powerful 450-watt element
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element
- Pan/lid set - Five heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids
- Two 2 1/2" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans
- Two 4" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans
- One 4" deep by 12" long by 10 1/2" wide pan
Carts and Cabinetry
- This drawer is compatible with the following cabinets: VQWO3010, VQWO4120, VQWO5311
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Three-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - heating elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Warming Drawer Sizes Find a variety of sizes for a variety of foods with warming drawers - available in three sizes of 27", 30", and 36" widths.
- Temperature Settings Soups, sauces, and bread stay just how you like them with temperature settings from 90F - 250 degrees F. Low setting for bread proofing; High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Versatile Moisture-Selector Control Control warming conditions from the outside in with the Versatile moisture-selector.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.